Did You Know?
- Clean windows allow more light into your home, which can help reduce energy costs during winter.
- Failure to have your windows cleaned regularly can lead to mineral deposits that can permanently stain your windows.
- Regular, proper window cleaning can help preserve your windows.
- Screens make your windows dirty faster by trapping dust and airborne particles.
- Aluminum screens can stain your windows. We recommend using fiberglass screens.
- Rain does not make your windows dirty. Dirt and other airborne particles do.
Before hiring a Window Cleaning contractor, the International Window Cleaning Association recommends you consider these factors:
- Does the window cleaner carry both workers compensation and liability insurance?
- What is the window cleaner’s professional experience?
- Has the window cleaner been trained in safety procedures?
- Is the window cleaner knowledgeable about proper cleaning methods and glass quality issues?
- Does the window cleaner present him or herself in a professional manner?